Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Let's Give It A Try

I had breakfast this morning with a long time friend. This is a kind of friend that you can see once a week or once a year and you can pick right up where you left off last. This friend also has the gift of encouragement. And when I say that, what I mean is that he speaks with such true sincerity and desire for your highest good. That's a gift! Well, this friend encouraged me to take more time to write. He knew that this was a passion for me and he also suggested that it just might be a blessing for others as well. Therefore, I just spent the last 2 hours trying to update and give my very old site a new look. It took me a long time because I have no idea what I am doing. (So for all the veterans out there, if you have suggestions, I'm all ears.) But my intent in writing is simple. I simply desire to share the things that God has put on my heart in a way that it might be an encouragement to others. It is like my online journal - from His heart, to my heart, to yours. I look forward to starting up again and I pray that it might be a blessing for you as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment